I have been blogging for 7 months now and was just wondering if you could maybe help me out ...
1. Any chance of reducing spamming such that word verification would be a totally unnecessary function?
2. Any possibility that you can prompt when someone's trying to leave a nasty comment...something along the lines of..."Hey, that's not very nice!"...then we won't need comment moderation and approval...?
3. Any chance that URLs are automatically linked so that we don't have to do html coding when leaving a simple direct link to our post?
4. Any chance of working out all the existing bugs in the current widgets instead of adding new widgets?
5. Is it possible to click on a commenter's name and be brought immediately to their last blog post instead of having to go to the user profile?
6. Can we have a lot less down time?
7. Can you tell me why my comments sometimes disappear into a mysterious black hole when I am in the middle of writing one?
8. Can I get the awesome post I wrote yesterday that I intended to post today that *gasp* is no longer in my drafts folder? Why? Why? Why?
9. Why do I have to constantly clear my cache & cookies before I can load pictures?
10.Why do IE users always get an error message?
11. Why doesn't anybody from Google blogger respond to my queries? Hey, I need help!
12. Why can't I leave a comment on a blog?
13. Should I switch to a different platform?
Inspired by Thursday 13.