Wednesday

A mish mash card from scrap bits


A-mish-mash-card-from-scrap-bits

I have to be honest. Some days I feel happy that my scrap pile seems to be dwindling. Other days, I feel totally disheartened and wonder if I will ever finish using up my paper scraps. Anyone with me on this??? 


Case in point: I thought I had used up all the cute birds from a sheet of Basic Grey patterned paper...when I found 1/2 a sheet of uncut birds in my scrap pile....mocking at me, chirping"we're still here!" 


Fortunately for those birds, even after using them on a dozen or so layouts and cards, I still find them cute. And perfect for my mish mash card. *winks*


Scrap bits used here: 8
Scrap bits left in pile: Infinity


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

5 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

No wonder you love em - they're cute & look sweet on your card. lol very the colours on it & I bet when you're finished then all.... you will NEED one!!!! Scraps?!! I don't think I'll ever reach the end....

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I totally feel your pain!! I am on a de-stash mission this year!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee this! LOVING the girl and the birds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

This is just the cutest card ever, Yvonny! I love this color combo, and love your compilation of bits and bobs. Those fussy cut birds really are adorable. They are perfect with your girl. Fabulous stitching, too. But I know what you mean, I accumulate new scraps at a faster rate than I use up old ones..... so it seems a never-ending process of trying to use them up.

Cindy deRosier said...

I'm not sure I'd be happy if my scrap pile were dwindling. It'd be a bummer to go to it expecting to find what I needed and it not being there.

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! I love the layers and the sweet image!! The colors are fabulous!! I don't know what it feels like to think my scrap pile is dwindling...mine seems to multiply like bunnies ;) Have a great day, my friend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It