So on Monday I posted this picture of my craft desk on my Facebook Fan Page and it went viral for some strange reason...*LOL*. Want to know what's inside each drawer and on each shelf? *winks*
1. Faber Castell watercolour pencils and Papercrafter crayons.
2. My drawer of Faber Castell Artist Big Brush Pens. [Awesome for colouring stamps and chipboard.]
3. This bag consists of mostly tools - fabric scissors, pen knife, Tim Holtz scissors, EK Success precision scissors, staplers, paper piercer as well as my Derwent watercolour crayons [I buy them individually so I have only a handful].
4. Here I have all my fave markers and pens and glue. Zigg pens, Sakura gelly roll and micron pens, loads of Sharpies and Tombow glue.
5. This shelf consists of my glaze medium, stamp cleaners and mist bottles of Faber Castell Gelatos.
6. These two shelves are a mix of the various mists I have - Maya mists, Tattered Angels mists, Studio Calico's Mr Huey's [I hate the bottles they come in because they always leak at the opening so about halfway through a bottle, I pour them into clear mist bottles and label them. Love that they are uniform and take up less space.] and my own concoctions.
7. & 8. Rubber stamps. Since they are in clear view, I use them more often. [Clear stamps need to be stored away from light so my clear stamps are in a box under my desk.]
9. My Copics. I don't have many. If you notice, I tend to buy things only in colours I like. :)
10. Faber Castell Gelatos [yummy!] and PITT pens [Love how they write on glossy photos though I mostly use the black].
11. Ranger distress stains and other Ranger mediums.
12. Inks - I don't have many because I tend to use only black and brown.
13. My clear box of rub-ons. [I only have this box of rub-ons but it's taking a really long time to finish them!]
14. These are clear boxes with round containers for all my little knick knacks like charms and brads, sorted by colour.
15. Paint brushes and palette knives.
16. Acrylic paint - Mostly Daler-Rowney with some Goldens.
17. My wooden drawers are a mix of StazOn inks, Ranger stickles, PearlEx, twine and paper clips - things I use frequently.
18. The top shelf consists of paper ephemera - journal cards, tags, cut-out overlays [perfect for adding little bits of interest on a project] plus new Sharpies. The bottom shelf contains more frequently used mediums - Ranger Crackle Paint in rock candy, Golden crackle paste, fiber paste, glass bead gel, gel medium.
There you have it. My craft desk. What do you think?