Monday

A gift box



A gift box

Hi! I just wanted to share my project over at the Gauche Alchemy blog. I think we all have these lying around the house somewhere.... An empty box. Mine used to house a corporate gift. It's black and sturdy and it seemed such a waste to just put it in the recycling bin. So I made a gift box.


I mod-podged some old music paper on the cover and then used tulle (love the drama it creates!:) to create a floral bow (at least to me! ;). I used my trusty stapler first then stitched up the whole thing with pearls and a vintage button! (Supplies can be found in the Wedding Night White Mixed Media Kit).

It was quick to put together and would certainly make a lovely gift box to house some pretty stuff. I'm going to fill mine up with some goodies and make someone else happy! :) Would you like me to send this to you? Pin It

15 comments:

Blossom inch said...

of course...I am the most happy person in the world if I were to receive the box. Anyway, it is beautiful and keep up the good work. Hugs, Yuzz

Dara Lynn said...

Yvonne, I am just so amazed at your creativity and the ability to look outside of the box! Love the tule and pearls...just the right touch! Whatcha gonna put in it???

Dustjacket Attic said...

I think it's just great to reuse and you have done a fab job at creating something pretty....inspiration there :)
xoxo DJ

Dora said...

Wow Yvonne, it is a great giftbox..wow! Love the music paper and the tule!

Shalini said...

that is superb Yvonne... the way u hve transformed the box is beautiful... me loves tulle too:) not just in the crafty way but for a little more dressy wear as well:)

Spardha said...

awesome idea!.. love hw u decorated the box!!.. totally super cool! :D

adrienia said...

Nice nice ... Me want me want :)

Maggi said...

Lovely box!!!! Thank you SO much for the awesome Toot layout (I saw it on the GA blog and was TOTALLY surprised!!! :D)

MrsETaylor said...

Just a great project that can find a new home here for sure hehe.

I've got a few bottles of Maya mist that are so very vibrant.

laterg8r said...

what a simple and elegant way to dress up a box :D

Papertrails by a paper lover said...

this is really pretty!

jacque4u2c said...

This is just so GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!

ChrisCampuzano said...

Cool blog網愛聊天室色情網站交友找啦咧免費影片成人笑話成人圖庫sexy女同志聊天室愛戀情人用品情趣爽翻天咆哮小老鼠入口85cc6k脫衣人妻sexy85c脫光光taiwansex淫女情色成人男女做愛美女做愛脫衣秀a片正妹淫蕩色情後宮040185c85c77p2p77p2p性幻想手淫18禁

Ujjwal said...

Simply amazing!!

Loved the pearls and the tulle :)

Who wouldn't like such a pretty gift box?? :)

BellaNyssa said...

great idea! done beautifully too...

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It