Pages

Wednesday

Beijing Trip Day 1

 


We arrived at our hotel in Beijing in the wee hours of the morning and first stop after a night's rest was Yuan Ming Yuan - the old Summer Palace. Huge place to explore...ruins mostly and a lot of greenery. The thing about visiting China is that there is no getting away from walking because everything is large-scale *LOL*. And also no getting away from the local tourists.


Tried my best to not include other people in my photos...*winks*


Just the usual mist mash of scraps and packaging bits.


Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Great layout!

    I hope to make it to China someday, but when I do it will be with a guide of some sort. I was just talking with a Chinese-American friend yesterday who told me how intimidating it is for her to travel in China. And she has relatives there and understands the language and the culture.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.