Pages

▼

Tuesday

The one where the new signage gets used


 


Well friends, you know this gal HAD to use the new signage ASAP right? How apt that we just celebrated nephew #1's birthday! *winks*


 Let's ignore the fact that my sister and dad gave lacklustre smiles despite knowing that they will get to eat cake...and just focus on the new signage shall we? *LOL*


Check out this random photo of nephew #1 as a baby that I found in my stash...he was so chubby and heavy that it was very tiring to carry him! 


Anyway, I didn't want to frost a cake so I went with a Basque Burnt Cheesecake....relatively easy and fast, just needs lot of chill time.


We did celebrate with the birthday boy's fave food - roasted chicken. :)


Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your Nephew... wow what a chubby bubby! so cute!! fabulous layout as always, love the photos ! Your parents make me smile!! I hope the cake was yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layout! The dessert looks so yummy. You are a great aunt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an awesome layout. I can't believe #1 is practically an adult. Crazy how time flies.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.