Friday

Someone had 2 mains for dinner (Not me)!


Someone-had-2-mains-for-dinner

So the other day we went to the NUSS cafe for dinner and my sister decided to order the stuffed squid. 


When it came, my sister was a little disappointed (Note: facial expression had to be re-enacted for me! Hehe...) because the portion was really pathetic.


So she ordered another main - a club sandwich. Notice the much happier expression on her face? It's because of those curly fries! Why do curly fries taste better than normal fries??? *winks*


Still working hard on demolishing the scrap pile but it's always fun to incorporate little fun bits on my layout - a little cup here, a monster there...you know. *LOL*


Playing along with Stuck?! Sketches.

P/s: Happy weekend friends!


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

10 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

HA!!! Curly fries TASTE WAY BETTER!! Totally agree!! I love love love love this!!!! So fun! LOVING the little monster!!!!!!!!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

LOL. Great page! Love the B/W vs. the color. Curly fries are so much better, but I've never considered why.

Lisa said...

Haha, this is so fun!! Your sister's expressions are hilarious!! I love the details you added like the adorable monster!! What a fabulous layout!! And the curly fries - yum!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Yvette said...

Such a fun and beautiful take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at Stuck?!Sketches!

Laura Creates said...

Great take on the sketch, i love the pops of gold! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Lynn said...

LOL! I like this post because your sister has good facial expressions and you highlighted them well with your scraps and embellies.

Mitralee said...

oh gold doilies! Why I haven't I used those in a while and that black paper just pops!!!! Awesome layout!

Shelly said...

Such a fun layout! Bummer on the small portion, though at least the second main made up for it! ;)

Helen Wallace said...

What a happy page and an everyday moment captured. Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Debbi Tehrani said...

Super fun page! Love all the little bits and pieces on here! So happy to have you playing with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It