Thursday

One box: three ways



Remember how excited I was about the sturdy boxes that the Google WiFi Routers came in? Well, I had to wait a whole week before I could work on them (in case they didn't work and we had to return them in those boxes.*winks*).

Anyway, I wanted to challenge myself to create three different decorated boxes...here they are in one post. :)

The upcycled router box...tutorial

The-hard-to-photograph-decorated-box
The hard to photograph decorated box

Decorated-box-and-gift-bag
Your weekend project: decorated box and gift bag (tutorial)

There you have it...one box: three ways. Which one do you like?


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

6 comments:

SD pooja said...

Beautifully decorated ! Second one I like more :)

StirYourCreativity said...

Wow 3 different styles and each one is spectacular. My favorite is the first one, looks so classy!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

You know me and your pearls, of course I love the first one best! LOL!!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, wow, these are all amazing! A favorite? I'll take all three!! ;)

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, stunning!! They are all so beautiful!! Almost impossible to pick a fav but if forced, to, I'd have to pick the third one!! I love the colors and the flowers!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Cindy deRosier said...

The cream is my favorite - gorgeous!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It