Tuesday

The tag with recycled elements from previous projects


The-tag-with-recycled-elements-from-previous-projects

So you know I've told you time and time again that I can never find the cards I've made when I really needed them? Well, the other day I did. They were actually neatly tucked in a box, somewhat in an organized fashion *winks*. 


I had fun looking through my old creations even though I mostly cringed at the lack of "skill" in my early crafting days (Who can relate? *lol*). Anyway, I kept some that I might actually use and recycled the elements on the rest of them....


Meet my tag with recycled elements from previous projects! ;)

P/s: Hope you are having a great week so far!


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

8 comments:

Lynn said...

The contrast of the pretties in the circle with the roughness of the cardboard makes this a perfect shabby chic tag. I love it!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Who am I kidding?!!?? I still cringe at some of the stuff I create! LOL!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee this! LOVING that cupcake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lizzyc said...

oh yes my earlier stuff is pretty awful really!! and to be honest some of my newer stuff makes me cringe even now!!! hehe.. this is so sweet! I love the pearls around in a circle.. and love the cup cake too..

SD pooja said...

Beautiful mix of textures and colors too :)

Lisa said...

I can totally relate and in fact, I don't even look at my early creations!! I love this!! The texture and the details are fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

HappyMomentzz by Sharada Dilip said...

This is one amazing idea !! Love it
cheers

Cindy deRosier said...

LOL at Julie, cringing at some of the stuff she still makes. I'm the same way. Maybe we all are? This is gorgeous. Great job recycling!

SmilynStef said...

Absolutely fabulous

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It