Wednesday

Makeup organizer


Makeup-organizer

So friends, I'm a little late to the game but I've just discovered the wonderful world of makeup! Now, I've been wearing the really basic stuff - a light foundation with high SPF, a little shimmer on the lids (you know I love my glitter!), a neutral blush and lipstick. But apparently, I've been missing out on stuff like bronzers, contouring and highlighting kits, eye liners and mascaras, finishing powders, concealers et cetera. 

Eh, I've amassed quite a few things in the last 3 months.*winks* 

Say hello to my makeup organizer. :)


It's just one of those old baskets lying around the house. The fabric covering it was looking a little worn so it was time for a makeover! Plus it was perfect for storing my makeup palettes and brushes. I covered it with remnant lace fabric...


And then embellished with my fave Maya Road embellishments.


Yeah, my niece S and I are addicted to watching YouTube makeup tutorials on Saturdays. The poor kid has to wait like a decade before she can touch the stuff though...*LOL*

I'm sure I will outgrow this little basket makeup organizer soon though. You know how I am when I get obsessed...and makeup is essentially art supplies for the face right? *high fives all around*

P/s: Sorry for the late post this week, having some technical issues uploading my camera photos to my Mac. These are iPhone photos.


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

7 comments:

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous makeup organizer!! I love, love how you decorated it!! The lace looks so stunning!! Your details are perfect!! Art supplies for the face - I love that!! <3 Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Cindy deRosier said...

Very pretty!

Lynn said...

Wow! That is an outstanding makeup organizer/holder. Love all the lace and embellishments. I use vintage bowls for my makeup stash but they really aren't the right shaped. I like your solution.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhh this is gorgeous! LOVING the Maya Road goodies you used on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mitralee said...

Oh my this is awesome! SO PRETTY!!! I have a shirt I've stashed so I can get all Yvonne on a project....just gotta do it! Maybe if I buy some Maya Road....YES, that's the ticket right there!!!

Spardha said...

This is so cute!
I love the frills and the flowers! :D

Audrey Pettit said...

I know nothing about the world of makeup, but I am so intrigued! I do follow some makeup gurus on IG, but that's as far as I go. 😉
Love your altered basket! What a beautiful way to store your palettes!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It