Monday

When I asked for a "nice" photo....and got this...*LOL*


When-I-asked-for-a-nice-photo...

Now I love doing multi-photo layouts because I feel that they help to tell the story better. This is THE exception.



"Come on...let's take a "nice" photo together!"


Problem #!: The over-smiler.


Problem #2: One remained in the shot but across the road!


Yep. This was an outtake that needed to be scrapbooked. See what I'm dealing with when it comes to The Gangster Gang (nephews + niece)? *winks*


Currently I'm a little obsessed with using my odd-sized paper scraps to form a fun mat for my photos. 


I also try to fit as many fussy-cut elements on my layout as possible. Look Julie,  a birdie from Jillibean Soup! *hehe*


All while keeping the items as flat as possible to maximize album storage.


Playing along with Stuck? Sketches.


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

14 comments:

~amy~ said...

LOL...fun pic, love the layout!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! OMG!!!! Another bird!!!!!!!!!! Nooooooooooooooo - we might have to summon Alfred Hitchcock soon and ask him why he is giving us SO MANY BIRDS in the scrapbook world!!! LOL!! I loveeeeeeeeeee this! That photo is CLASSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

The birds are multiplying while you sleep. What other explanation could there be?! I love this layout and the frame on 'the one that got away!'

Lisa said...

Yay, the Gangster Gang!! I just love them!! What an adorable picture...I love the frame around "the one that got away"!! I am amazed at how you can pack so much detail and layering into a layout and it still be flat!! It looks so dimensional!! Spectacular, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Ronda said...

I had to giggle reading your blog post... reminds me of last summer trying to take one good picture of our 2 20 year olds and 17 year old... after about a dozen toys I gave up.... they do it on purpose! thanks for sharing this layout with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

HappyMomentzz by Sharada Dilip said...

Totally love the way how you make it soo much fun !
cheers

HappyMomentzz by Sharada Dilip said...

Totally love the way how you make it soo much fun !
cheers

Laura Creates said...

Awesome as always Yvonne! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

seemownay said...

What a great shot! Love your layout! Thanks for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Audrey Pettit said...

HahaHA... omgosh, I feel your pain.... why is it so hard to get that one "nice" photo? But I am sooooo glad you scrapped this outtake, because it really did make me laugh out loud. I am loving the over-smiler and the one that got away. That was genius to add the little frame, because I didn't even see him over there. And besides this awesome photo, your layout is absolutely stunning! LOVE the layered photo mat!

Mitralee said...

inspires me to get out some paper scraps to make a frame like that!!! LOVE THIS SHOT! Super cool page!

kaybeetoo said...

These photos are always fun! Love it!! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Fiona said...

Gorgeous take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!Sketches!

Anne said...

What a great story to document. Love all the layering. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It