Monday

Fall-inspired mixed media tag


Fall-inspired-mixed-media-tag

Why yes, it's another fall-inspired mixed media tag! Autumn colours just make me happy.  :)


As always, I started with a cardboard base which I went over with a stencil and texture paste. After a coat of gesso, I applied mists for all-over colour and slight sheen.


I even went matchy-matchy with the flowers by using white ones and misting them the same colours as the base for a cohesive look. Would you believe that I made this tag just so that I could use that Graphic 45 fussy-cut butterfly? Yeah, sometimes I do crazy things! *LOL*



Yep, I even used a diecut! Go me! *high fives all around*


Of course, when I was rummaging my ribbon stash, I found a sock hanger which I just HAD to use. You know how it is...*winks*

Happy week ahead friends!


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So gorgeous! LOVING those colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HappyMomentzz by Sharada Dilip said...

This is amazing !!
cheers

Lisa said...

This is so stunning!! The layers are amazing!! I love the beautiful colors and details you added!! Gorgeous, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lynn said...

Pumpkin spice; your tag is everything nice! I love autumn colors so of course I LOVE your amazing tag. Using a sock hanger is something new to me but I will be saving more of them in the future...long live hoarders!

Cindy deRosier said...

I love fall colors too. This is really pretty!

Mitralee said...

High five!!! I am not the only one to use a sock hanger! Whoohhhooo!

Audrey Pettit said...

Sigh.... I just love this! Gorgeous colors and textures! Love your misted flowers and the layered elements you added. That crochet piece is total grabbing me!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It