Tuesday

2 sheets of 1 patterned paper design = 5 projects


Sometimes it's fun to challenge yourself to create a variety of projects using a sheet or 2 of a particular patterned paper design....like I did. Here is how I utilized 2 sheets of this We R Memory Keepers patterned paper to create 5 different projects. :)

The-decorated-paper-bag
The decorated paper bag
1. A decorated paper bag

When-I-went-shopping-in-my-scrap-pile
When I went shopping in my scrap pile

2. A card.

A-quick-decorated-box
The quick decorated box

3. A decorated box.

Spring-coffee-tag
Spring coffee tag

4. A tag.

Life-is-an-advemture
Life is an adventure

5. A layout.

There you have it, stretching two sheets of a particular patterned paper design to create 5 different projects. Which one do you like?

P/s: All projects are linked to their original posts if you want to see closeups.  :)


Share/Bookmark



Pin It

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

The one with the birds of course ... duh!!! HA!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeee them all!! You are just AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa said...

You did an amazing job on all of them!! I love how you've used the paper!! The layout is my fav because it features the GG :) Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Cindy deRosier said...

I like the layout best, but it's really fun to see how the sheet of paper transforms when it's paired with different colors and textures.

Lynn said...

Gosh, all so pretty....but my fav is the coffee cup tag. I love the colors and textures.

Audrey Pettit said...

Every single combo you came up with is fantastic! I love the paper all on its own, and your design ideas just rock!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It