Thursday

8 Ideas for decorated gift bags





I find it extremely "life-saving" to have a few decorated gift bags on hand for that last minute gift-giving emergency. Like the other day, when I was binge-watching Designated Survivor on Netflix instead of wrapping up baby gifts for my new niece.... you know how it is, I really needed to know who the bad guys were! *LOL*

Anyway, here are 8 ideas for decorated gift bags [click on links to see original posts and closeups].

Diecuts-and-paper-scraps-on-a-paper-bag
Diecuts and paper scraps on a paper bag


Another-decorated-paper-bag
Another decorated paper bag


Decorated-paperbag-for-Maya-Road-by-Yvonne-Yam
Decorated paper bag for Maya Road

The-decorated-paper-bag
The decorated paper bag

Gift-bag-by-Yvonne-Yam-for-Maya-Road
The super-quick gift bag


Maya-Road-Xyron-design-team-swap-altered-paper-bag-by-Yvonne-Yam
An upcycled paper bag

Xyron-Coredinations-paperbag-and-card-project
An upcycled brown paper bag and card

Paper-bag
Do you have a burning craft-related question?

I've kept my designs to just the front panel of the bags so they can be folded flat for easy storage/retrieval.

What about you? Do you have a ready supply of decorated gift bags for that last-minute gift-giving emergency? :)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

8 comments:

HappyMomentzz by Sharada Dilip said...

these are amazing and really awesome idea !

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I am always in AWE of your bags!!! They always look amazing!!!!! I have a stash of gift bags (keep the ones given to us and reuse! LOL!!) ... I have tried to decorate some before, but they never look as good as yours! LOL!! :)

Lisa said...

They are all absolutely stunning!! You don't even need to put anything inside...they are gifts themselves!! Love them, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Cindy deRosier said...

Beautiful! I do have a stash of gift bags (and boxes and other containers) at the ready. :)

Dolly B said...

They look wonderful , good ideas
Mary

Lynn said...

Wow! Wow! Wow! I love the bags you decorated. Having a supply on hand is a good idea as I am always scrambling to find a decent looking bag to give a quick thank you to helpful friends. I am going to start working on that stack of plain kraft bags in my craftroom....really I am...I'm inspired by you...thank you!

Audrey Pettit said...

I wish I did have a stash of gift bags at the ready, because just today I found myself in a gift-wrapping emergency! 😆 love all your ideas and beautiful designs. Great tip on storage, too!

Annette Allen said...

aww these are perfect.. for sure to bring a smile

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It