Tuesday

Before and after the playground


Before-and-after

Playing is such hard work...according to The Gangster Gang (aka niece + nephews) and depicted by the before and after photos. *winks*


Before: fresh-faced, happy and not sweaty.
After: Too tired to pose and extremely sweaty. Plus smelly.

*LOL*


Yes, I am now tackling the ribbon stash too....they are like buttons....I never add to them but they never seem to dwindle despite usage. Can anyone relate???


Mixing up the textures here with a felt bloom, a paper bloom, washi tape, lace trim, chipboard, buttons, paper clip and twine.


I like to have a mix of textures on my pages but the elements are relatively flattish.


Slipped in a few of those Basic Grey birds...



Playing along with Stuck?! Sketches.


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

9 comments:

Laura Creates said...

Love your take on the sketch, the pops of red are so pretty! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMG!! YES!!!! Ribbons and TWINE always act like bunnies in my stash!! LOL!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this! LOVING that camera background and the fun photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! It's so playful and fun!! I love the papers and those absolutely adorable pics of the Gangster Gang!! Fabulous details, too!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Cindy deRosier said...

Yes. Ribbon multiplies when left alone! Great layout - the before and after photos certainly tell the story!

Mitralee said...

Oh goodness, love those photos! I agree, sometimes playing is really hard!!!

Annette Allen said...

aww what a fun layout..

Karon said...

This is so cool and I love that backing paper!

Sandra said...

So colourful, so bright, so cool. Thanks for joining us at Stuck Sketches.

Audrey Pettit said...

Lol, those poor kiddos really look exhausted after their park play! Love the before and after photo collage, and love all the bright paper and elements you used! This is so fun, and such a great combo of textures and details. I do love how you used that ribbon snippet, too. I've got bags and bags of ribbon..... think they must be multiplying when I'm not looking.... :(

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It