Friday

When the Gangster Gang directed the photo shoot...


When-the-Gangster-Gang-directed-the-photo-shoot

The other day I decided to give the Gangster Gang (nephews + niece) creative freedom to direct the photo shoot with the hope of scoring some decent photos in the process. *winks*


Of course, I got photos like someone with a finger up their nostril and another "biting" someone's butt....*LOL*


You know, things that the kids thought was funny.*shakes head*


You can tell by the photos here that my plan backfired and I didn't get nice photos. :(


But I did have fun putting together this layout with new goodies from my bloggy pal Lizzy Hill (all those fabulous tropical diecuts). :)



Playing along with Stuck?! Sketches.



Share/Bookmark

Pin It

11 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Hehehehehe!!! These are the BEST photos!!!! LOVING the biting butt one!! HA!!! Tooooooooo funny! I loveeeeeeeeee this! LOVING the tropical goodies on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Omgosh, okay, they might not be "nice" photos, but they are fabulous! I am dying over here right now! The finger up the nose? The biting of the butt? Nephew #1 trying desperately to keep the rest under control? Priceless! And your design is absolutely stunning! So many fabulous details and I love the arrangement of the photos. For some reason reminds me of a twisting slide...

Cindy deRosier said...

Haha - love it! They show much more personality than posed photos would.

lavina agarwal said...

Lovely fun layout

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, this might be the funnest layout ever!! Hahaha!! The Gangster Gang are too darn cute and funny!! I love this!! The design and details are fabulous!! Love it, my friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sandra said...

I love the photos, and the idea of letting kids be kids. Your layout is bright and fun. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!Sketches!

Lizzy Hill said...

I am soooo glad you enjoyed those bits!! Perfect for Singapore, I reckon! And my GOSH....this made me LAUGH OUT LOUD & HARD....oh my gosh! The little monkeys!!! But I BET they had fun!!! And it's real life, right? They'll love looking back at this for many years to come, I reckon. Oh, and buttons! MUST get my buttons out! They looks really great here:)

Mitralee said...

I love this layout! I remember those days!!! Well, we still have funny photos like that well, not so much the butt biting! Love all the tropicals!!

Natsuko said...

Such a colorful and fun page! Love it!! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?!Sketches!

Laura Creates said...

So pretty, love the colourful embellishments tucked
Into the layers! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

kaybeetoo said...

These photos are hysterical! I love the layout :) Thanks so much for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It