A few weeks ago, I shared 9 ways to give a new lease of life to household items. How about 9 more ways to give a new lease of life to household items? You can so do these this weekend! *winks*
|Mixed media canvas with old computer parts|
1. Make a one-of-a-kind mixed media canvas using old computer parts.
|10 minute magnet|
2. Update your fridge magnet with some pretty stuff from your stash!
|Altered book cover = photo stand|
|Upcycled tea tin|
4. Make an old tea tin look pretty.
|Cool use for a sock hanger|
|Don't throw away that soda can|
6. Emboss a soda can panel for a cool metallic mat for your card.
|CD cover gift box|
|An upcycled clock|
|Upcycled gift container|
9. Turn a cookie tin into a gift container for toiletries.
There you have it. 9 more ways to give a new lease of life to household items. Which one will you try?