My modus operandi for making a card these days is
1. Pick a card base from my stack of residual misted watercolour paper.
2. Pull out some embellishments I want to use and arrange them on the card.
3. Once I'm happy with the basic placement of elements, I start adhering them on the card base to reduce fiddling time.
4. After the decorative elements are adhered, I scrutinize the card to see what's missing...Is it well-balanced? Does it need more texture? Or colour?
5. Then I add my finishing touches...to address the "flaws" I see in #4.
Totally doable right?