Friday

An old mixed media canvas...


Jeremy-and-Sophie-mixed-media-canvas

So I recently got back some of my mixed media canvases that were on display at my LSS Made With Love. Including this busy mixed media canvas featuring my fave muses - nephew J and niece S - that I never shared here.


That was back in October 2013....just over a year and a half ago. Now I look at it and wonder how much time I took then to fussy cut all the blooms in the background and stamp all the foliage.


 I really went all out with all the details for my whimsical garden scene....stamping and rub-ons, pearls and wood tiles!


That was the start of my fave pop-up silhouette photo craze I think....*winks*

Thanks for taking a trip down memory lane with me. Aren't you glad my style is way more streamlined now? *LOL*

Happy weekend friends! :)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

9 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

I love ALL your style[s]!!! But man! I would so not have the patience to do this.....and those pearls! They make an awesome backdrop as well:):)

CREATIVE KHADIJA said...

So pretty !! I love the detail and pretty faces <3

Lizzyc said...

Oh wow all the fussy cutting of those flowers looks amazing! Very lovely photo, fabulous little canvas!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow wow wow!! All those flowers ... this is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

I LOVE all the fussy cutting! This is definitely one of my all-time favorites of yours.

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, WOW, Yvonne! That background! That is amazing! Yeah, cannot even imagine how long it took you to stamp and fussy cut all those details... but I do love it! This is stunning!

Unknown said...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... that's a hard question!!!!!!!!!!!!! This "style" is pretty SPECTACULAR Yvonne - I absolutely LOVE this wonderful FAMILY creation. It just could not be more AMAZING. The colors, the textures, the fussy cutting, and so much to see makes this just GREAT EYE CANDY. But yes - I do love your "streamline" creations too. I always look forward to seeing what you post. So hey - how about a combination of both sometime soon - hehehehehe!!!?????

Just to let you know, I received my wonderful gift yesterday from my win! My fav is the rose brads - aren't they gorgeous!!!??? Thank you so much for sending it to me Yvonne - it was sooo fun to actually receive a prize in the mail... and from a LONG WAYS AWAY TOO. Hugs. j.

Lisa said...

It's absolutely gorgeous!! I love all of the details and those adorable faces!! The pearls and flowers are fabulous!! Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Dr Sonia S V said...

Love the pearls and the Family!
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It