Want to make a quick project this weekend? How about a decorated glass bottle with washi tape flag?
Here are the supplies I used.
1. Start by cleaning the surface of your glass bottle with a little soap and water.
2. Pick a stencil of your choice and apply glass paint.
3. Once the paint dries, adhere some embellishments.
4. Cut disposable chopstick and scrap paper to desired length. Adhere paper to stick.
5. Add washi tape to flag.
6. Adhere sticker sentiment.
There you have it. A really simple weekend project to decorate your desk. You could add some water and a sweet bloom from your garden and it becomes a cute little vase. :)
P/s: Happy weekend friends! There's a new challenge up at Zeus and Zoe and LESSology Challenge #24: Are you a Cover girl?. Come play along if time permits!