1. Create your own patterned background with several colours of mist. Then run it through the Cameo for the negative text effect.
3. Use it with Golden fiber paste for a subtle background on a canvas.
5. Use it for a fun background on journal pages.
6. Use the chevrons like arrows to guide the eye to the photo.
7. Use the chevrons like arrows to guide the eye to the title of the layout.
8. Create a neutral background and incorporating the residual mist left on the template too.
9. Use it to create a subtle mat for your photos.
10. Vary the intensity of the colour to create more interest.
There you have it. 1 stencil, 10 ways. What do you think?