Monday

Your world

Your world

This week's song at Scrapping the Music is Better Way by Ben Harper. My layout..Your World features my nephew O enjoying himself in the bathtub. This shy boy comes to life when he's playing in the water...:)

Photo was processed using Poladroid (for polaroid-like photos). Some misting done on my GCD papers (Maya mist)....the round scalloped paper is from Making Memories.. Rub-ons (along the photo) are from Tinkering Ink, vinyl stickers from American Crafts, letter stickers from Adorn It and some animal stickers...:)


Pin It

11 comments:

somebody who needs to love herself said...

ahhh poladroid! interesting. thanks for sharing. I am just like him I eat play sleep hehehe. love the little elephants.

Laurel said...

Fantastic! Oh to only just eat, sleep and play... wait a minute most of my weekend was that - yay!

~amy~ said...

eat..sleep...play...such the life...fabbie layout yvonne!

Maggi said...

So fabulous, my Toot loves the water too! I like the little bit of handwriting under the "eat sleep play" and of course your misting is wonderful!

MirjamC said...

another cute page!!! love the misting and that title...wish i had time to play all day;)

Sparkplug17 said...

He is so precious! Just lovely.

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

What a great LO - so true too!!

Courtney Baker said...

Love that photo technique! Fab page!

Cindy Lee said...

How I wish could eat, sleep and play! What a cute layout!

Dora said...

I wish my days were like that:)
I love the misting around the picture ..and that picture is to cute!

Lynnda said...

Simply Gorgeous!!!...xxoo

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It