Wednesday

Oh so cute

Oh so cute

As promised, here's my interpretation of my friend Mirjam's layout! (Read my previous post to find out how you can partake in a challenge to win a sweet RAK!) Oh so cute...features my two Shitzus...when they were a few weeks old! Weren't they cute? Can't believe they'll be 13 this August..that's like 91 in dog years! :)

I did misting/masking (Tim Holtz mask)...a little stamping with Inkadinkado stamps...paper piercing, patterned paper is from American Crafts, doggie stickers are from Karen Foster...the rest of the letter stickers are a mix of Toga, 7Gypsies, Doodlebug and American Crafts. Pin It

13 comments:

Jess said...

oh that is so beautiful Yvonne...gorgeous colors! those are the cutest doggies ever!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a cutie! Fabulous layout!

debra@dustjacket said...

Oh they are just adorable...we will be getting a puppy shortly...yikes hope I can handle it.
xxxx

~amy~ said...

such a fun layout yvonne!

Cindy Lee said...

Aww...they are so adorable!!! It makes think of Ares...in fact last night I dreamt that I found him.

Great layout with all the fabulous details!!

MirjamC said...

wow yvonne this is fantastic and so cute!!!what a super cute doggies and now they're almost 13 years old(time really goes to fast)thanks for scraplifted my lo:):):)

Dora said...

This is so adorable, lovely picture!

Maggi said...

How darling! Your masking is awesome!

Laurel said...

What a great layout for such an adorable picture!

adrienia said...

Oh ya cute little thing :)

Courtney Baker said...

Wow such an awesome page!

laterg8r said...

love the dog tags and the little collar :D

my girls love your puppies too :D

Anonymous said...

Oh wow this is so beautiful Yvonne!Love the masking and misting!Gorgeous photo's!And I am so loving the frame you made!Awesome page!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It