Tuesday

So sweet

Supplies: Patterned paper: Glitz Design, Cardstock: Coredinations, Stickers: ProvoCraft, Wood letters (titling): Kaiser Craft, Others: Stickles, red paint, buttons, transparency, white pen, stamp, Stazon.

This week's challenge at Scrapping Out Loud is all about ripping! Oh yes! Rip some paper, fabric, cardboard or whatever you want...Cool eh? My So Sweet layout does have some strategic bits of ripping...it was hard for me to rip a perfectly good piece of paper...ahh..the lengths we go for our craft...lol.:). I used only 1 sheet of patterned paper..the red bits are the reverse side of the paper..and some scrap cardstock for the photo mat. Yay! Go green!

I printed the lyrics of the nursery rhyme on transparency, then adhered them to the paper. This was done on clear acrylic...the visible portion was stamped with Stazon.


Some stitching along the little clusters of photos...


The layout features my 2 nephews having fun on my bed...when they were supposed to be napping...this marks the first time I've been unsuccessful at getting them to zzz....:( They were so chatty! I tried everything! Including ignoring them...which prompted them to take turns pretending to be me & tucking each other to sleep singing Six A Song of Sixpence...It was hilarious watching and listening to them...lol..this was the first time they've ever sang this nursery rhyme out loud...


The title of this layout was inspired by the word Sweet at One Little Word. Pin It

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

I always love stopping by...your creations have so much detail....great layout Yvonne...love it...those boys are absolutely a-dorable!

Jess said...

gosh this is such a beautiful pg. with such adorable nephews! :D

laterg8r said...

great idea to print the nursery rhyme music :)

Anonymous said...

Love this Yvonne!Love all the ripped paper..I know...it's hard!! ;)Those pics are awesome and that rhyme on the transparency is so cool!Always love your story's to go with your LO's!
Want to thank you so much for your lovely,sweet words on my blog,my friend!!
And If you wanna play...I tagged you ( on my blog)

Denise said...

Oh Yvonne your nephews are soooo cute!!! Love your layout this week...awesome ripping!!!!

Gigi said...

omgosh! SO cute!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It