Thursday

Me

Supplies: Cardstock: Bazzill, Chipboard letters: Heidi Swapp, Others: Buttons, lace, ribbon, pearls, crochet flowers with mirrored centers, stamp, toilet paper.
Please click on picture to see the details.

The challenge over at Mix It Up is to do a monochromatic layout using white. Yes, white! What a challenge! I decided to scrap an old photo of myself - me at age 5 or 6 I think...and pulled out my white embellishments - some crochet flowers with mirrored centers, white pearls, white lace (recycled from old clothes), ribbon, buttons. The row of tags was done using paper casting. The overall piece actually looks pretty dreamy but it was so hard to photograph... Pin It

7 comments:

~amy~ said...

You did a fabbie job Yvonne! I love the monochromatic look and what a darling pic of you...sooo sweet!

Jess said...

love the softness of this layout...and that pic is the cutest! beautiful layout Yvonne!

Unknown said...

You did such a lovely job on this LO! So sweet and soft. I gotta try that TP trick! Looks so cool!

Juhi said...

wow this is gorgeous Yvonne!! I especially love the row of tags......I guess I should also try paper casting.....

Have a great weekend!
Juhi

Anonymous said...

Yvonne..I LOVE this one...all the white is beautiful!Love the photo of you...you are beautiful!
Have to try this technique..love the tags!
Are you doing a bit better?
Hugs and vitamins on your way ;)

Raechelle Bellus said...

this is beautiful! Excellent job on the mixer! I really like the elements you've used. :)

Cindy S. said...

OMWord! just gorgeous and I SO 'hear' you on photographing WHITE! You rocked this mixer though! TY for playing along!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It