Sunday

My journals

Supplies: Patterned paper: Sassafras & Cosmo Cricket, Chipboard key: Delish, Chipboard letters: Pressed petals, Stickers: Doodlebug, ProvoCraft, Others: Glimmer mist (burnt red), black pen, Stazon, stamp, cork paper
Please click on picture to see the details on the layout.

This week's challenge over at Scrapping Out Loud really got me thinking...if there was a fire and you've already saved your family (pets included), your photos and your scrapbooks...but there's still time to go back for something...what would you go back to save?

I chose my journals...they represent parts of me at different points in time. They contain my dreams, my achievements, my favourite quotes, my to-do lists and my random thoughts.

What would you save? Pin It

4 comments:

Dalovely Damanda said...

Oh, I'm doing this challenge too! haha Love what you would save! That's a great idea! I love the big key on the layout!

Jess said...

ohh gorgeous layout Yvonne...love the little details! my mom has a collection of journals from way back and they are so important to her also! thanks for playing along this week!

Anonymous said...

Oh I absolutely adore this weeks page, you did a fantastic job!

Shemaine Smith said...

Absolutely amazing take on the challenge! i loev everything about your page! Nice job!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It