Tuesday

Crafts 4 eternity challenge - How about a hug my good friend card

Supplies: Patterned paper: Paper Salon (brown & blue flourishes) & Scenic Route (my good friend text), Chipboard: Bella, Stickers: Toga (letters) & EK Success (flowers), Others: Stickles, felt bear.

I'm participating for the first time here at Crafts 4 eternity. The challenge is to use pink, brown and green based on the sketch provided. I'm always out to recycle and the felt bear (blanket stitches along the perimeter) was "saved" from old jammies...so sad to have thrown them away:( ..the bear is just too cute right?
Pin It

7 comments:

pinky said...

Wow great recycling! He is a right cutie. Thanks for joining us a C4E this week.
Pinky

michele said...

fab bear! def too good to throw away! love what you have done with him thanks for joining in with the c4e challenge hugs mx

Sonya said...

Super sweet!! Well done you, I LOVE your bear card.

Christy Dillman said...

How stinkin' cute is that!!! Love your card and WTG with recycling! Welcome to C4E and thanks for joining us this week!

Hugs,
Christy DT member C4E

lil-paper-pixie said...

What a fab card and the bear is saved!!!! Love it. Thanks for joining us at C4E.

Hugs

Sarah

Anonymous said...

I <3 this so much!

kc_froglady said...

what an adorable bear! Thanks for playing with us at C4E this week!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It