Friday

Method Playground Challenge - 5 different papers from 5 different manufacturers


So, the challenge over at Method Playground is to use 5 different papers from 5 different manufacturers. I used my scraps on this and had fun scrapping this "funny" photo I took of my nephews...they were wearing princess crowns..yeah tiaras...don't get me wrong, they were definitely willing participants in this...

Here's the story:

I was sorting my stash when the older one spied my crowns. His eyes wide open, he asked if those were crowns..like the one the Prince in Cinderella wore (yes, that's his favorite fairy tale). When I said, "yes", he looked at me pleadingly and I had to ask if he wanted to try them on..I had 3 crowns so all 3 of us wore the crowns and had fun taking photos. This will be hilarious now and in the future (LOL)! :)



Supplies

Patterned paper: Making memories, Graphic 45, October Afternoon, Teresa Collins, Basic Grey
Stickers: Toga, EK Success
Brads: Junkitz, American Crafts
Others: Ribbon, skeleton charm, tiara/princess crown, Sakura micro pigment pen, animal stickers Pin It

2 comments:

adrienia said...

funny..... boys on princess crown

Rhayne said...

Love all that bling and the letter charms in the title. The tiara on the layout is also a great touch :o)

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It